Bachelor of Science in Forestry
This degree emphasizes the training and preparation of students in the art and science of multiple-use land management. Two options are offered in this degree: forest resources management and forest operations and applied restoration.
The learning goals associated with this degree are the following:
- Develop the necessary knowledge and skills to solve problems faced by natural resource management agencies and/or businesses;
- Nurture written and oral communication skills;
- Understand the biophysical environment;
- Acquire knowledge on quantitative and qualitative analysis to apply science-based methods to natural resources questions; and
- Develop a respect and understanding for the multiple values associated with natural resources conservation.
For information on night advising for Fall 2014, please visit our Advising page.