Travel and Lodging Logistics
Flying? Fly in and out of the Missoula airport on Alaska, Allegiant, Delta or United Airlines. To make it to Thursday’s Lubrecht events, you’ll need to fly into Missoula Wednesday evening.
The College has blocks of rooms set aside at the following hotels; call them to reserve and pay for your rooms:
- DoubleTree at 100 Madison St. (near downtown, on the river, easy walk to campus). One queen bed $130/night. 406-728-3100. Rooms must be reserved by July 20.
- C’Mon Inn at 2775 Expo Parkway (in the Reserve St. commercial area just off I-90). Single $109/night; double $119/night. 406-543-4600; 888-989-1570. Rooms must be reserved by August 29.
- Ruby’s Inn at 4825 N. Reserve (also in the Reserve St. commercial area just off I-90). Single $75/night; double $85/night. 406-721-0990; 855-873-6563. Rooms must be reserved by August 19.
- Holiday Inn Downtown at 200 S. Pattee (in downtown Missoula, along the river). Single $119/night; double $119/night. 406-721-8550; 800-399-0408.
- Stay at Lubrecht in one of the cabins or in the lodge. Rates from $50-$80/night. Contact Lubrecht’s lodging manager, Linda Nitz, at 406-244-5524 ext. 2
Getting Around Missoula
Renting a car in Missoula: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise and Hertz all have car rentals available at the Missoula Airport. Dollar Rent-A-Car, Rent-A-Wreck and Thrifty also have car rental facilities in Missoula not at the airport.