CFC Network Account
CFC network accounts are used to login to computers and access resources within the College of Forestry and Conservation, including the computer labs in Stone Hall.
How do I get a CFC Network Account?
CFC faculty, staff and students can obtain a CFC network account form from the Forestry main office, FOR 109. You will need to confirm your identity with a current and valid Griz Card. Return the form to the main office. It may take up to 24 hours to process your account.
About CFC Network Accounts:
Username: Your username will be in the format of: firstname.lastname
Password: Passwords must be 8 characters or more, can not contain any part of your name, and must contain three of the following:
- Log on to your computer using your CFC account
- Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE
- Click on "Change my Password"
- Make sure your username is: CFC\firstname.lastname
- Follow the prompts to enter your new password
* Your CFC network account and your email account are different. Please see Email Accounts for information on your email username and password.)