Student Printing in CFC Labs
The University has implemented a new printing system call PaperCut in several places all over campus. The CFC computer labs will be using this new system. What does that mean to you?
- You will need to deposit money in your UMoney account in order to print.
- Use your NetId and Password to login to PaperCut when using the CFC Computer Labs (SH106 and SH107)
- You can use your Umoney to print in other labs on campus
How to I add money to my Umoney account for printing?
How to I print?
- If you login to the computers in SH106 and SH107 using your CFC account you will be prompted to login to Papercut. User your NetID and Password to login.
- If you login to the computers in SH106 and SH107 using your missoula\NetID you will not need to login to papercut. You will already be authenticated.
- After you login to PaperCut, you will notice a green box in the upper right hand corner of the screen. It will show your UMoney balance and a link to allow you to deposit money online.
- Open your document and print. Be sure to select the correct printer (listed below) as the color printers cost much more to use.
What Printers are Available?
- pSH106bw - Black and White Printer in SH106, $0.15/page
- pSH106color - Color printer in SH106, $1.00/page
- pSH107bw - Black and White Printer in SH107, $0.15/page
- pSH107color - Color printer in SH107, $1.00/page