PhD candidate, Forest & Conservation Science
- Office: CHCB 423
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master of Science, Environmental & Forest Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, 2016
- Bachelor of Science, Environmental Science, China Agricultural University, Beijing, 2014
Field of Study
Soil Ecology, Soil Biogeochemistry, Nutrient Cycling, Sustainable Agriculture, Biochar
- Gao, S., K. Hoffman-Krull, & T.H. DeLuca. 2017. Soil biochemical properties and crop productivity following application of locally produced wood biochar at organic farms on Waldron Island, WA. Biogeochemistry 136: 31-46.
- Gao, S., K. Hoffman-Krull, A.L. Bidwell, & T.H. DeLuca. 2016. Locally produced wood biochar increases nutrient retention and availability in agricultural soils of the San Juan Islands, USA. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment 233: 43-54.