UM/CFC study abroad scholarships
- UM scholarships and grants
- External scholarships and grants open to UM students
- College of Forestry & Conservation scholarships (for CFC students; some may fund travel or field studies)
External scholarship programs
- IIEPassport Study Abroad Funding
- Benjamin Gilman Scholarship
- Boren Awards for International Study
- The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi offers grants to help support undergraduates as they seek knowledge and experience in their academic fields by studying abroad. You must attend an institution with an active Phi Kappa Phi chapter, which UM does.
- The Golden Key Honor Society offers at least ten scholarships annually for undergraduate and graduate student members of Golden Key.
- The Foundation for Asia Pacific Education offers scholarships for students studying in Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, and Vietnam.
- The Institute for International Public Policy offers opportunities to minority students beginning in their sophomore year of college, including support for participation in junior-year study abroad.
- The International Student Loan Center specializes in loans for study abroad.