Education Outreach Program
Coming soon! Photo Archive for use by students, teachers, researchers, or browsers will include photos of wildlife species, habitat, and fieldwork. Check back soon!!
- The EOP's goal is to instill in all ages a respect and responsibility for the biotic community.
- The EOP committee consists of students who are always ready to work, and they meet regularly to promote new ideas.
- The program works with numerous organizations and agencies, such as The Montana Natural History Center, and The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, in order to accomplish our goal of educational outreach.
- Our students have been trained in educational outreach by such programs as Project Learning Tree, Project Wild Aquatic, and Project Wet.
- EOP presents wildlife related lectures, nature hikes, and slide shows to elementary schools in the Missoula area. We can create a program, use an existing one, or assist with any ongoing project.
- We also have over 500 slides, full pelts, skulls, and other teaching aides available for those needing them for class talks. Just stop by the Wildlife Society office (FOR 310) and you can check them out for free.
- Anyone interested in helping out with any of these programs, needing help, or would like a complete listing of our inventory please stop by the Wildlife Society office or email us at email@example.com.