STRATEGIES - SHARING - SOLUTIONS
The Changing Climate of Natural Resource Education
March 12-14, 2020, University of Montana, Missoula, MT
The BCUENR 2020 conference will consider the changing climate of university education in natural resources, with a focus on sharing successful strategies and solutions. We hope to solicit contributions on the topics listed below, but also welcome proposals for presentations on other topics of interest to university educators in natural resources.
- Experiential and service learning
- Creating synergies of research and teaching
- Incorporating Traditional Ecological Knowledge
- Maintaining depth with expanding breadth
- Online delivery of programs
- Climate literacy standards
- Enhancing diversity
- Keeping pace with technology
Conference Sponsors Include the following:
Montana Society of American Foresters
Plum Creek Lecture Series
W.A. Franke College of Forestry & Conservation
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR PARTICIPANTS BOTH ONSITE AND REMOTE FOR YOUR ENGAGEMENT WITH THE BCUENR 2020 CONFERENCE!
We hope to soon be posting presentation files from the Plenary session and from the Concurrent sessions A-H.
Be Well, keep in touch, and keep up your good work!