Commitments for using the RM-CESU agreement:
- Project approval is noncompetitive between partners.
- All projects must have direct relevance to the RM-CESU mission.
- Projects are collaborative between partners, not contractual.
- Partner institutions agree to a 17.5% overhead.
- Project funding may come from agencies or institutions.
- Project funds may be transferred between institutions or between an agency and an institution, but not directly between agencies. Mechanisms other than the CESU agreement are available for transferring funds between agencies
- CESU Project Criteria (memo form National CESU Office)
For information on starting a project using the RM-CESU agreement, see "How To"
2021 Annual Report
2020 Annual Report
2019 Annual Report