In the News
- Boyd Evison Graduate Reserach Fellowship - 2016 Winner is Chosen! - Grand Teton Association - featuring grad student Danielle Fagre
- Bison: The Original Ecosystem Engineers - National Park Traveler - featuring grad student Danielle Fagre
- Rangeland Science Journal Publishes Special Issue on Reducing Woodland Expansion - Sage Grouse Initiative - featuring Vicky Dreitz
- Working Ranches Keep Habitat Intact for Greater Sage-Grouse - Safari Club International Foundation First for Wildlife
- Sagebrush Songbirds Under the Sage Grouse Umbrella - Sage Grouse Initiative
- Research: Sage Grouse Umbrella Helps Other Bird Species - Public News Service
The Avian Science Center and the Wildlife Biology Program are offering a professional development opportunity for undergraduate and graduate students to attend the Private Lands Partners Days 2019 conference in Ogden, Utah from September 24-26, 2019.
The Avian Science Center will host an intermediate-level workshop on Bayesian integrated population modelling using JAGS in October 2019. This workshop will be taught by Michael Schaub and Marc Kéry of the Swiss Ornithological Institute in Sempach, Switzerland.